Website terms & Conditions
1. Terms By accessing the website at http://www.eternalsound.co.uk, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Eternal Sound's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Eternal Sound's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Eternal Sound at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Eternal Sound's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Eternal Sound makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Eternal Sound does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Eternal Sound or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Eternal Sound's website, even if Eternal Sound or a Eternal Sound authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Eternal Sound's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Eternal Sound does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Eternal Sound may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Eternal Sound does not make any commitment to update the materials.6. Links
Eternal Sound has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Eternal Sound of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.7. Modifications
Eternal Sound may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Personal Information We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Collecting Personal Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
Personal Information Use We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
E_mail and Interactive areas of website Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
Security Safeguards We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Policies and Practices We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Storage Of Personal Information We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Booking terms & Conditions
Before booking our services, please read and fully understand the following terms and conditions.1. Booking Our Service
- After receiving payment of your deposit, we will send you written confirmation of your booking. (This may be in form of an email) Please make sure all confirmation of contracts are confirmed by third party 28 days before your function.
- Failure to do this may result in us not turning up or booking been completed. Deposit will not be refunded under any circumstances
- Cancellations or notified changes must be made at least 30 days prior to the date of event.
- If you fail to cancel your booking 30 days prior to the date of event you will be expected to pay the full amount as agreed.
- Cancellation notice will only be accepted by email or in writing.
2. During Event Performance
- The client is fully responsible for any damages to our equipment (accidental or deliberate) caused by any person at your event.
- Unfortunately due to some music lyrics being unsuitable for little ears, we reserve the right not to play this type of music content while children are around.
- Client's guests with children attending, must ensure their children stay away from the performance area at all times. We and our staff cannot be held responsible for injury caused by inappropriate handling or touching of our equipment, or accidents near our equipment.
- We and our staff cannot be held responsible for injury caused by inappropriate handling or touching of our equipment, or accidents near our equipment due to Tampering with our equipment, Fighting, Or being under the influence of alcohol.
- We and our staff cannot be held responsible for the venue providing poor or inadequate services we require to perform. This also includes any third party service provider serving the venue.
- We do not tolerate any violent, aggressive or abusive behaviour from anyone under the circumstances. We reserve the rights to terminate our services at anytime.
- Our staff employed by us may operate or move our equipment only.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for damage to equipment, or injury to a person caused directly by third party intervention.
- We reserve the right to substitute an alternative disco & dj in extreme circumstances.
- Although its not always possible to park near the entrance to venues, we would really appreciate it if reservations are made prior to arrival.
- We always operate in a respectful manner, and this may include keeping the volume at a reasonable level when asked by staff of the venue.
- As the contracted disco we will only be liable for the sum up to and not exceeding the contracted amount in the unlikely event of not turning up. We shall be entitled to terminate this contract without liability if for any reason we are unable to perform due to....
- Theft or fire of equipment,
- Accident involving or breakdown of vehicle,
- Illness or death,
- Adverse weather conditions.
- The client is responsible for the venue
. We shall be entitled to terminate this contract without liability if for any reason we are unable to perform due to....
- Non completion of contract with venue,
- All requirements of the venue for us to perform are not passed to us in good time,
- Any reason the venue is not able to honour the contract with the client,
- The venue terminates the contract with the client during or prior to the performance.